Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Coming This Far by Grit!

OvercomeTrauma: Without Completely Falling Apart

The time is past when some seniors become more passive as we age, wondering about declining health.  This senior refuses to allow life to just pass her by.

Rather than wondering when family will get in touch, and entertaining feelings of loneliness or rejection, there is a mindset that I insist on.  I will live fully, to the best of my ability.

In my first mini-book, published as a Kindle and Softcover via Amazon.com, I relate accounts of how I have Overcome Trauma: Without Completely Falling Apart.

Approaching my 80th year of life, I'm currently working on another book in large print.  It includes accounts of people who have, or are tackling their own challenges: Reel-In Your Fish: A Legacy of Brave Souls

Courage, spirituality, determination, perseverance, and large doses of satire or laughter, will go a long way to enjoying our senior years.

What are your ideas?  Feel free to connect with me via my Fan Page on Facebook, or email: 

carmensheartstrings@gmail.com or  imagodei78@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment